Buscaremos News Movies - Song Pro

‘I Am Legend 2’ Confirmed 2022

 ‘I Am Legend 2’ Next Chapter: Will Smith & Michael B. Jordan To Star & Produce Together For First Time; Akiva Goldsman Back To Write



Warner Bros. is upping the stakes on its I Am Legend franchise to a stratospheric level. For its next chapter, the studio is bringing back not only original star Will Smith but also Black Panther actor Michael B. Jordan in what will rep the duo’s first big movie together as stars and producers.

Talk about two big stars aligning: Smith and Jordan’s movies combined have grossed a massive $12.3 billion worldwide.Plot details, of course, are being kept under wraps.

Oscar winner Akiva Goldsman, who adapted the Richard Matheson’s 1954 novel for the original 2007 movie, also is returning to pen the follow-up and produce as well.

All these deals are closed, I understand, but no director is attached as the project still is being developed. Francis Lawrence directed the original I Am Legend.




Jordan and Outlier Society are represented by M88, WME, and Gregory Slewett. Smith is represented by CAA. Goldsman is repped by CAA and Hansen Jacobson Teller.

By: yutubersgamers-trendnow-gold





‘I Am Legend 2’ Confirmed 2022 ‘I Am Legend 2’ Confirmed 2022 Reviewed by Series Tendencia - Entretenimiento on marzo 05, 2022 Rating: 5

No hay comentarios.

mobile='yes'